Calibration and Repair Services
Choose one of the following six to view more:
Fluke has its own calibrations laboratories in the United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Germany, and authorized service partners in most of the other countries in Europe. All These calibration laboratories work together as a single calibration network: CalNet.
CalNet can issue the calibration certificates you need to meet ISO 9000 standards. CalNet guarantees traceability and access to the best calibration facilities the network can offer. Because of constant information exchange and comparing standards within the network, traceability increases while inaccuracy and uncertainty decreases.
CalNet is able to help you meet the calibration needs of not only equipment made by Fluke but also other manufacturers products. It is a network that provides you with some real key advantages:
- CalNet laboratories are approved by and traceable to the National Standards Institutes.
- Each Laboratory is a link in the chain of an active network. Sharing information, expertise and the same quality standards.
The need for calibration is directly related to the specific tasks performed by your equipment. CalNet is able to provide you with the services tailored to your need which include:
- Perform verification check for simple test equipment. The CalNet sticker placed on your instrument after testing guarantee that it operates as specified.
- CalNet Certificate including a calibration report. When you need to know the exact results of the calibration.
- National calibration certificate if you need direct traceability to the National Standards Institutes.
- CalNet offers complete inventory and maintenance management of your installed test and measuring equipment including equipment of other manufacturers. One address for all your equipment maintenance and service needs
Fluke can perform calibrations in different ways, so you can choose the calibration which has the best fit to your quality system, in relation to the price. The calibrations are divided in 4 levels, each with their specific procedure, from which the details are described hereafter. Download the Calibration Request Form.
Traceable calibration with certificate. Adjustments are carried out if points are at 70% of specification or worse. If points are out of specification, a report with measurement data is supplied before adjustment.
Traceable calibration with certificate and a report with measurement data. Adjustments are carried out if points are at 70% of specification or worse. If points are out of specification, a report with measurement data is supplied before adjustment.
Accredited calibration (RvA K013, etc.) with a certificate and report with measurement data. No adjustments are performed. For each point, the measurement uncertainty is provided.
Accredited calibration (RvA K013, etc.) with a certificate and report with measurement data before and after possible adjustment. For each point, the measurement uncertainty is provided.
Within the CalNet structure, Fluke is able to calibrate most of the electrical and temperature equipment of all manufacturers.
For the different types of equipment, see overview below.
Earth leakage testers
High Voltage Testers
Fluke is able to calibrate most of the electrical equipment herself. But also for the management of your total assets Fluke is the proper choice.
Fluke is able to subcontract all calibration and repairs, which we cannot perform ourselves, to other suppliers in an efficient way. Therefore Fluke has cooperation agreements with a number of well known suppliers, like Agilent Technologies B.V., Tektronix, Rohde & Schwarz.
Furthermore Fluke has a large database of suppliers, were on regular basis calibrations and repairs are subcontracted. All this subcontracted work is fully handled by Fluke. Calibration information of this equipment is included in our system. In this way we can clearly report on the total assets.
Repair with fixed prices
Most of the equipment can be repaired for a fixed price. Within this fixed price, the materials, hourly rates, upgrades and a CalNet verification sticker, with the date of verification are included.
Exceptions on the fixed prices are transport damages, damages caused by inproper use, tubes, batteries, accus, accessories.
Repair with time and material
Repairs can be carried out on a base of time and material. In this case we make a price quotation after the investigation of the unit. If for some reasons extra faults are discovered, we make a reservation for a new repair price.
For an uplift on the repair price, we can offer a quick repair. The unit will be the next one to be handled for repair and will be shipped with 1 day service.
Repair by exchange
If for economic or technical reason, a repair is not possible anymore, we offer you an exchange unit for a special price.
- New Products
- Electrical Calibration
- RF Calibration
- Data Acquisition and Test Equipment
- Temperature Calibration
- ITS-90 Temperature Standards
- Calibration Baths
- Industrial Calibrators
- Digital Thermometer Readouts
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Temperature Calibration Software
- Pressure Calibration
- Piston Gauges
- Automated Pressure Controller/Calibrators
- Pressure Monitors
- Deadweight Testers
- Manual Pressure Calibration
- Air Data Calibration
- Environmental Monitors
- Pressure Calibration Accessories
- Pressure Calibration Custom Systems
- Pressure Calibration Software
- Flow Calibration
- Process Calibration Tools
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- mA Loop Calibrators
- Process Calibration Software
- Calibration Software
- Humidity Calibration
- Handheld Test Tools
- Purchase Info
- Training and Events
- Literature and Education
- Service and Support
- Calibration and Repair Services
- Authorized Service Centers
- Service Plans
- My MET/SUPPORT
- Register Products
- Product Manuals (User Guides)
- Software Downloads
- Safety, Service, and Product Notices
- Technical Support
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Recycle Program
- About Us