Pressurements deadweight testers and comparison test pumps calibration
Pressurements pressure calibration is part of Fluke Calibration
Pressurements pressure calibration products, originally from Pressurements, Ltd in the United Kingdom, include a comprehensive series of instruments for the accurate measurement of pressure. Versatile, easy to use, and extremely accurate, these instruments include hydraulic deadweight testers and combined pressure and vacuum deadweight testers. In addition, Pressurements comparison test pumps are also now manufactured and sold through Fluke Calibration.
Pressurements Ltd adds more than 50 years experience in pressure calibration to the Fluke Calibration brand.
How Pressurements products fit within the Fluke Calibration pressure calibration product line
Pressurements instruments complement pressure calibration products from the former DH Instruments and Ruska brands. Pressurements pressure calibration instruments come with accredited certificates of calibration, like those from DH Instruments and Ruska. However, Pressurements products focus on the unique needs of industrial calibration users who may not have as many years’ experience in metrology or have the calibration workload to justify automated solutions.
Every Pressurements instrument is a self-contained solution in one instrument base. Hydraulics have a priming pump to help filling up with oil. Lids snap down, and there is a handle for taking the instruments into the field. Units are manufactured to the highest standards with accuracies traceable to international standards.
The Pressurements product line, now Fluke Calibration, includes:
- Pressurements deadweight testers in gauge, absolute and differential pressures, operating on air, oil or water
- Pressurements industrial comparison test pumps, including hydraulic test pumps and pneumatic comparison test pumps
- Pressurements hydraulic digital pressure calibrators with a series of models in various pressure ranges and feature sets to meet a wide variety of needs and budgets.
- Neue Produkte
- Elektrische Kalibrierung
- ITS-90 Standards
- Software für die Temperaturkalibrierung
- Manuelle Druck-Kalibratoren und -Monitore
- Pressurements Hochdruckwaagen und Zubehör
- Benutzerdefinierte Druckkalibriersysteme
- Messdatenerfassung und Testgeräte
- Autorisierte Servicezentren
- Kalibrier- und Reparaturdienstleistungen
- Materialdatenblatt (Material Safety Data Sheets, MSDS)
- MET/SUPPORT site for MET/CAL users
- Produkthandbücher (Bedienungsanleitungen)
- Register Products
- Technischer Support
- On-line Service RMA
- Recycle Program
- Über uns