Fluke Calibration: Six Measurement Disciplines, One Brand
What does it take to deliver precision, performance and confidence?
It takes years of experience and expertise.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Fluke Calibration instruments and software help measurement professionals around the globe keep their organizations up and running.
It takes worldwide reach.
Fluke Calibration instruments and software can be found in standards and calibration laboratories as well as industrial, plant and commercial facilities around the world. With factories in the United States and United Kingdom and a sales and service organization that spans the globe, we work hard to make sure you get the products and services you need, when you need them – wherever you might work and make measurements.
It takes a team of committed professionals who want you to succeed.
From the sales representative who consults with you to the technician who supports you after the sale, Fluke Calibration people are highly trained and committed to help you get the best value for your money. Our engineers, sales, training, service and support associates stand ready to work with you every step of the way.
It takes a broad portfolio of premium calibration products and services.
Fluke Calibration produces the broadest range of electrical, RF, temperature, pressure and flow calibration instruments and software available anywhere. We take pride in producing accurate, dependable products that help you get more work done, more efficiently. Our products are designed, tested and manufactured by calibration experts with years of experience, and they consistently outperform their specifications.
It takes a rich history of compatible brands with shared values and determination to excel.
We want to bring you the best and most complete range of solutions to help you maintain measurement quality and traceability. Because no single company can be the best at everything, we have chosen to bring together a select group of the world’s top calibration companies in six measurement disciplines – electrical, RF, temperature, pressure, flow and software – under a single Fluke Calibration brand.
While we are one brand today, we celebrate our individual centers of expertise and invite you to learn more about the former brands that now share the Fluke Calibration name.
- Nouveaux produits
- Étalonnage électrique
- Étalonnage RF
- Étalonnage de la température
- Étalons de température ITS-90
- Afficheurs thermométriques numériques
- Bains d'étalonnage
- Étalonneurs industriels
- Étalonneurs multifonction
- Logiciel d'étalonnage de température
- Étalonnage de pression
- Manomètres à piston
- Contrôleurs/Étalonneurs de pression
- Étalonneurs et moniteurs de pression manuels
- Balances manométriques Pressurements et accessoires
- Étalonnage de données d'air
- Accessoires d'étalonnage de pression
- Systèmes d'étalonnage de pression personnalisés
- Logiciel d'étalonnage de pression
- Étalonnage de débit
- Logiciel d'étalonnage
- Équipements de test et d'acquisition de données
- Outils d'étalonnage de process
- Où acheter
- Littérature et de l'éducation
- Service et Support
- Centres de service autorisés
- Etalonnage et Services de Réparations
- Fiches de données de sécurité des matériaux
- MET/SUPPORT site for MET/CAL users
- Manuels des produits (manuels d'utilisation)
- Register Products
- Avis de sécurité
- Plans de service
- Téléchargements de logiciels
- Assistance Technique
- On-line Service RMA
- Recycle Program
- Qui nous sommes