Our associates have pride in their jobs and their company due to our best in class products and services. When you come to work each day at Fluke, you know your work has direct impact on the business, product quality and continuous improvement of our processes to ensure our customers are delighted with Fluke's products and services.
Stability and Growth
Fluke Corporation was started in 1948 and has experienced continual growth throughout the years. We are part of the Danaher Corporation, ranked as one of the best-run conglomerates in America by Business Week in 2007. Over 20 years, it has returned a remarkable 25% to shareholders annually. Fluke is a part of Danaher's most profitable division, professional instrumentation.
Career Growth Opportunities
With Fluke being part of the Danaher Corporation, there are multiple job opportunities for internal associates.
If you are willing to relocate, the opportunities are almost endless within Danaher's other 600 subsidiary companies in the world.
We offer market competitive benefits for our employees that are worth checking out.
Make a Difference
If you ask our associates why they come to work at Fluke each day, they will tell you it's because their work makes a difference. Every associate is responsible for continuous improvement in their work areas and is rated on their success in finding a better way.
Life is colorful at Fluke! Be it the diverse professional background, age, gender or nationality of our colleagues.
With over 25 nationalities working together we are truly facing and enjoying an international work environment. Working “across borders” has become part of our daily life and creates both interesting opportunities for your personnel development and international careers.
Headquartered in Eindhoven, Netherlands, Fluke employs more than 900 associates in the EMEA region.
As different as these regions are, as different are the job opportunities we offer.
- Étalonnage électrique
- Étalonnage RF
- Étalonnage de la température
- Étalons de température ITS-90
- Afficheurs thermométriques numériques
- Bains d'étalonnage
- Étalonneurs industriels
- Étalonneurs multifonction
- Logiciel d'étalonnage de température
- Étalonnage de pression
- Manomètres à piston
- Contrôleurs/Étalonneurs de pression
- Étalonneurs et moniteurs de pression manuels
- Balances manométriques Pressurements et accessoires
- Étalonnage de données d'air
- Accessoires d'étalonnage de pression
- Systèmes d'étalonnage de pression personnalisés
- Logiciel d'étalonnage de pression
- Étalonnage de débit
- Logiciel d'étalonnage
- Équipements de test et d'acquisition de données
- Outils d'étalonnage de process
- Où acheter
- Littérature et de l'éducation
- Service et Support
- Centres de service autorisés
- Etalonnage et Services de Réparations
- Fiches de données de sécurité des matériaux
- MET/SUPPORT site for MET/CAL users
- Manuels des produits (manuels d'utilisation)
- Register Products
- Avis de sécurité
- Plans de service
- Téléchargements de logiciels
- Assistance Technique
- On-line Service RMA
- Recycle Program
- Qui nous sommes