Your old 90s calibrator will soon be out of service!
Your old Fluke 1990’s calibrator or signal generator will soon be out of service or can be already obsolete. So now is the time to trade in your old calibrator.
|Benefit from Fluke’s unique offer to trade in your older outdated calibration equipment (whatever brand you own) against an equivalent new generation Fluke Calibration product. Send in your existing calibrator and save up to 25% on a new unit.|
Reduce your cost of ownership
Aging or unsupported, obsolete equipment in your calibration lab pose an increasing risk of higher repair costs and extended down-time as they grow older. This can mean lost revenues and a higher cost of ownership for your lab.
|New Fluke Calibration unit||Trade-in unit||Discount %|
|5502A Multi-Product Calibator*||5500A, 5520A, 5700/5720A, 9500
Any Fluke / Wavetek-Datron Electrical Calibrator
|5522A Multi-Product Calibator*|
|5730A Multifunction Calibrator*|
|9500B Oscilloscope Calibrator*|
|One of the above against||Any equivalent competitor's Electrical Calibrator||25%|
|732B Direct Voltage Standard||732A or 7000 Series Reference
Any Fluke / Wavetek-Datron Voltage Reference Std.
|734A Voltage Reference & DC Voltage Standard|
|One of the above against||Any equivalent competitor's Voltage Standards||25%|
|RF Calibrators - Signal Generators|
|96270A RF Reference Source*||Fluke 9640A Reference Sources or any other Fluke Reference Sources*||20%|
|The above against||
Any competitor's Signal Generators like e.g.:
* in all configurations
This action is valid till July 31st, 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid from 01.03.2017 till 31.07.2017.
- Entries must be submitted by completing the on-line registration form.
- A trade-in will only be considered for each equivalent calibrator product. The decision on whether a trade-in product qualifies is up to the discretion of Fluke Calibration.
- The trade-in instrument should be returned within eight weeks upon delivery of the new instrument.
- Contact your local distributor for the rules on how to return your old calibrator.
- This offer is for trade-in transactions only and no cash returns will be made.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- This offer is only valid for customers in Europe, Middle-East and Russia/CIS.
Fluke reserves the right to change or withdraw the Fluke Calibration Trade-In program at any time, and without any prior notice.
- New Products
- Electrical Calibration
- RF Calibration
- Data Acquisition and Test Equipment
- Temperature Calibration
- ITS-90 Temperature Standards
- Calibration Baths
- Industrial Calibrators
- Digital Thermometer Readouts
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Temperature Calibration Software
- Pressure Calibration
- Piston Gauges
- Automated Pressure Controller/Calibrators
- Pressure Monitors
- Deadweight Testers
- Manual Pressure Calibration
- Air Data Calibration
- Environmental Monitors
- Pressure Calibration Accessories
- Pressure Calibration Custom Systems
- Pressure Calibration Software
- Flow Calibration
- Process Calibration Tools
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- mA Loop Calibrators
- Process Calibration Software
- Calibration Software
- Humidity Calibration
- Handheld Test Tools
- Purchase Info
- Training and Events
- Literature and Education
- Service and Support
- Calibration and Repair Services
- Authorized Service Centers
- Service Plans
- My MET/SUPPORT
- Register Products
- Product Manuals (User Guides)
- Software Downloads
- Safety, Service, and Product Notices
- Technical Support
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Recycle Program
- About Us